Homes for Rent Holly Ridge NC
Other reasons to rent:
1. Renting is momentarily cheaper – During the economic downturn, lots of us are financially struggling. Renting, typically, is cheaper than a monthly mortgage on a brand new house.
2. No risks – Selling a house during a bad economic time could mean loss for you. If you’re renting, you can pack up your things and leave anytime.
3. If your career requires flexibility – Sometimes, like those who work on the army bases, people have to move frequently. They need a property that is flexible and where they can move easily. If you own a house, you might not be able to do that.
4. No maintenance – With owning a house comes the responsibility of taking care of it. If a pipe bursts or your basement floods, you have to pay for it. But if you’re renting, one call to the landlord can fix that.
5. No taxes for renting – There’s no property tax for those who rent a house, and your renter’s insurance will be much cheaper than home owner’s insurance.
Holly Ridge Real Estate Information: